The Exchange 2013 - Innovative thinking, sharing ideas
Exploring how Cloud Technologies and new forms of funding can help future proof and grow your business. Friday April 26th - Sadler's Wells, London.
The event will host around 300 thought leaders, emerging funders, forward-thinking businesses and innovative suppliers, and will deliver real examples of how cloud technology and new funding streams are already impacting the way in which we do business. All set in the backdrop of the beautiful and historic Sadler’s Wells.We’ve even managed to secure guided tours of the venue for a number of delegates.
We’ve brought together an impressive line-up of industry experts – giving real examples of success. Here are just some:
Meet leading Alternative Funders
Tickets are £75 (and include lunch, refreshments and early evening canapés)
The day will include a mixture of presentations, Q&A, one-to-one sessions, networking and case studies.
Have a look at what will be happening on the day, including an outline of the main themes that we will discuss
Interested in attending?
For more details, contact our
Events team on 020 7831 0076.
Knowledge Peers Membership gives you instant access to all of our content, for just £120 for annual membership.
Join the Knowledge Peers Network today, and receive a free ticket to our Exchange event.
Tim Davison , Director, IT@Spectrum
- Tim tells us why developing a direct link with schools has benefits, both for students taking on apprenticeships to learn employment skills and for businesses cultivating potential employees Education and Business in Partnership Jake Baker Comments (0)
Paul Byrne, CEO, ChannelCloud UK/Ireland
- Paul tells us why SMEs’ ICT systems will benefit from the availability and mobility enabled by Cloud computing, and how the platform is freshly safeguarded by a new code of practice The Future of Digital Business Jake Baker Comments (0)
Chris McGivern, Director, Employee Feedback
- Being a remote employee can often be tough work, with many distractions. Chris McGivern explains how to track employee engagement day to day, making sure that any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively. Leadership in a Mobile-Virtual World Jake Baker Comments (0)
Samir Desai, Co-founder and Director, Funding Circle
- Funding Circle is an online platform that connects businesses with investors. With £31mn lent so far, the business is growing quickly. Here one of the firm’s founders explains why it is so popular. Innovative Routes to Funding Jake Baker Comments (0)
Mel Rosenblatt, Senior Leadership Team, Brentside High School
- Mel talks to us about the changes Brentside has made in its work-related learning programme this year, including the process of buying back vocational education provision from the local authority. Education and Business in Partnership Jake Baker Comments (0)