08 May 2013Expert Case Study: Cloud lawyer Frank Jennings provides practical guidance and examples for SMEs operating in the cloud market.
Frank Jennings, Partner & Head of Commercial Team, DMH Stallard
- Cloud lawyer and chair of the Cloud Industry Forum's Governance Board discusses his practical guidance and views on a range of issues including the insolvency of 2e2, under-performing contracts and the reality of data sovereignty concerns. Cloud Innovation Network 08 May 2013 Comments (0)
07 May 2013End User Case Study: HTK discuss how cloud services impacted their business and convey key transitional considerations.
Justin Bowser, Managing Director - Online Business, HTK Limited
- HTK’s Managing Director, Justin Bowser provides an overview of how cloud services impacted their business and the key considerations that other SMEs should consider when transitioning to the cloud. Cloud Innovation Network 07 May 2013 Comments (0)
19 Sep 2012Keeping the numbers safe – the importance of process in data security
Alex Rabbetts , Managing Director, Migration Solutions
- Security is a primary concern when running data centres. Alex Rabbetts demonstrates the main risks to data centres and how those risks can be minimised. General 06 Sep 2012 Comments (0)
13 Dec 2012Expert Case Study: Cloud based accountancy systems add up
Simon Clark , Partner, Kingston Smith
- Kingston Smith Partner Simon Clark explains the myriad benefits of cloud based accountancy systems which put up to date company information at executives' fingertips. General 13 Dec 2012 Comments (0)
17 Dec 2014Protecting data in a technology driven age
Martin Borrett , Director, IBM Institute for Advanced Security Europe
- In an ever evolving internet security landscape Martin takes us through the practical steps SMEs can take to ensure they protect their data. General 05 Dec 2012 Comments (0)